wp-embed.min.js). You can disable embeds altogether to speed things up.
Disabling embeds on your WordPress site will do the following:
- It prevents others from embedding your site, as well as you from embedding sites.
- Disables filtering of oEmbed results.
- Removes oEmbed discovery links.
- Turns off oEmbed auto discovery.
- Removes all embed rewrite rules.
Follow the steps below to disable embeds.
Click into the Perfmatters plugin settings.
Make sure you’re on the “General” submenu.
Toggle on “Disable Embeds.”
Scroll down and click “Save Changes.”