Skip to content
Use code PERFMATTERS for an additional 10% off!
Version 1.2.9 – 10.28.2018
- Updated uninstallation function to account for new Script Manager settings.
- Updated Google Analytics Disable Display Features function to work correctly with Google’s new format.
- Added support to Use MonsterInsights along with Perfmatters local analytics (
analytics.js) hosting functionality. 🎉
- Added new option in Script Manager settings to Display Archives which will allow you to selectively enable scripts on generated archive pages.
Version 1.2.8 – 09.23.2018
- Added mobile + responsive styles to the Script Manager navigation.
- Added additional styles to the Script Manager for compatibility.
- Fixed a bug where the Script Manager disclaimer would not turn back on after being switched off.
Version 1.2.7 – 09.09.2018
- Small patch to check for a required WP function and include core file if necessary for some setups.
Version 1.2.6 – 09.09.2018
Version 1.2.5 – 07.31.2018
- Fixed an issue with the Change Login URL function that was causing an error when using WP-CLI.
- Added some additional compatibility styles to the Script Manager.
Version 1.2.4 – 07.15.2018
- Fixed a bug in the Script Manager that caused Current URL Enable checkboxes to not save properly in certain situations.
- Updated EDD license functions to process proper SSL verification when calling the WordPress HTTP API.
- Updated perfmatters_default_options array with new options from recent updates.
- Removed BETA tag from Local Analytics option.
- Added more details to the Script Manager Global Settings to see which post IDs and post types have settings assigned to them.
- Additional styles added to the Script Manager for better compatibility.
- Updated .pot and translation files.
Version 1.2.3 – 07.01.2018
- Bugfix – Rolled back some of the heartbeat changes from the previous update to do some additional testing. Should solve some plugin conflicts that popped up.
Version 1.2.2 – 07.01.2018
- Added additional WooCommerce checks for WC specific pages before running disable functions.
- Changes to the Disable Heartbeat function to avoid causing a script dependency error.
- Added new Disable Password Strength Meter option.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Script Manger dropdown colors to not display correctly when jQuery was disabled.
- Modified admin notice to print our using ‘admin_notices’ hook. (credit: Christian Follmann)
- Made some adjustments to Script Manager copy to remove unnecessary HTML from the translations. (credit: Christian Follmann)
- Props to Hasan Basri (www.hasanbasri93.com) for Indonesian (id_ID) translation. 👏
- Updated translations based on the new .pot file.
- Various other minor tweaks + improvements.
Version 1.2.1 – 05.20.2018
- Updated Local Analytics function to improve compatibility with different server setups.
Version 1.2.0 – 05.17.2018
- New option to Enable Local Analytics, along with a new dedicated Google Analytics tab with various related options.
- Added some additional logic to redirect RSS Feed URLs when Disable RSS Feeds is toggled on.
- Fixed an issue that was causing certain email links not to work when using a Custom Login URL.
- Fixed a bug that was causing the password reset link not to function properly when using a Custom Login URL in a multisite environment.
- Made some adjustments to the Disable Self Pingbacks function to fix an issue with case sensitivity.
- Updated text domain for translations in the EDD Updater class.
- Fixed a bug where the Clean Uninstall option would still show up on individual sites in a multisite environment.
- Props to PDPK di Mauro Panzarola (https://pdpkapp.com) for Italian (it_IT) translation. 👏
Version 1.1.9 – 04.16.2018
- Perfmatters is now translation ready! If you are interested in helping out with a translation, please contact us.
- Props to Christian Foellmann (cfoellmann@GitHub) for German (de_DE) translation. 👏
- Fixed a PHP undefined index warning in the Script Manager.
- Fixed a bug that was causing issues with the Change Login URL slug when using certain permalink settings.
Version 1.1.8 – 03.27.2018
- Fixed a compatibility issue with Script Manager dequeue priority that could cause it to not function properly.
- Minor update to the uninstall function.
Version 1.1.7 – 03.19.2018
- Fixed a bug that was causing the remove query strings option to conflict with files that have necessary query string parameters (Google Fonts).
Version 1.1.6 – 03.18.2018
Version 1.1.5 – 02.26.2018
- Fixed multiple PHP warnings related to settings + option initialization.
Version 1.1.4 – 02.20.2018
- Added multisite support with the ability to manage default network settings and network access control.
- Made some adjustments to plugin naming conventions throughout WordPress admin screens, menus, etc…
- Removed BETA tag on Change Login URL option.
Version 1.1.3 – 01.11.2018
- Added new Change Login URL (BETA) feature to change your WordPress login URL and block the default wp-admin and wp-login endpoints from being directly accessed.
- Added new Disable Dashicons feature to disable Dashicons from the front-end when not logged in.
Version 1.1.2 – 12.19.2017
- Added character masking to the license key input field.
Version 1.1.1 – 12.07.2017
- Added new CDN URL Rewrite feature in a new settings tab with various settings to customize your configuration.
- Added new Global Settings section in the Script Manager with a visual representation of the Script Manager options set across the entire site.
- Made some updates to the Script Manager layout in preparation for future additional features.
Version 1.1.0 – 10.23.2017
- Added new Disable Google Maps toggle.
- Added some backend logic to the Script Manager to hide scripts that have already been disabled sitewide via the main plugin settings.
- Update to the EDD license activation function variables to help prevent activation conflicts with other plugins.
Version 1.0.9 – 10.11.2017
- Removed the toggle to disable WooCommerce reviews, as there is already a WooCommerce setting that provides that functionality.
Version 1.0.8 – 10.11.2017
- Added new WooCommerce section to the options tab with multiple toggles to disable or limit certain WooCommerce scripts and functionality including the following:
- Added some new styles to the plugin admin page to allow for clearer organization of different sections.
- Fixed an undefined index notice in the Script Manager.
- Added some additional styles to the checkboxes in the Script Manager to fix a theme compatibility issue.
Version 1.0.7 – 09.03.2017
- Added functionality to remove the shortlink HTTP header when Remove Shortlink is toggled on.
- Added functionality to remove the xmlrpc.php link as well as the X-Pingback HTTP header when Disable XML-RPC is toggled on.
Version 1.0.6 – 08.29.2017
- Removed BETA label from Script Manager.
- Added new DNS Prefetch option in the Extras tab.
Version 1.0.5 – 08.22.2017
- Added new toggle to Remove REST API Links.
- Renamed ‘Remove Feed Links’ toggle for more clarification.
- UI improvements, hovering tooltips, more links to the web documentation, etc…
- Added version numbers to admin scripts to avoid caching on plugin update.
- Refactored a good portion of the settings initialization code.
- Removed “Beta” status for script manager. It has been fully tested now and is ready to use in production.
Version 1.0.4 – 07.20.2017
- Fixed a few PHP warnings dealing with the Script Manager option array management.
- Fixed a UI bug in the Script Manager causing certain post type check boxes to not be selectable.
- Upgrade licensing feature added. You can now upgrade licenses from within your account and you are automatically prorated the new amount.
Version 1.0.3 – 07.16.2017
- Introduced the new Script Manager feature to disable scripts on a per page/post basis.
Version 1.0.2 – 06.05.2017
- Added Extras tab with a new option for Accessibility Mode. Enabling this will turn off the custom styles we use for our settings toggles and revert to standard HTML checkboxes.
- Additional accessibility improvements.
- A few style fixes.
- WordPress 4.8 support.
Version 1.0.1 – 06.04.2017
- Accessibility improvements to the plugin settings page.
Version 1.0.0 – 06.01.2017
Was this article helpful?