Version 1.0.7 – 09.03.2017
- Added functionality to remove the shortlink HTTP header when Remove Shortlink is toggled on.
- Added functionality to remove the xmlrpc.php link as well as the X-Pingback HTTP header when Disable XML-RPC is toggled on.
Version 1.0.6 – 08.29.2017
- Removed BETA label from Script Manager.
- Added new DNS Prefetch option in the Extras tab.
Version 1.0.5 – 08.22.2017
- Added new toggle to Remove REST API Links.
- Renamed ‘Remove Feed Links’ toggle for more clarification.
- UI improvements, hovering tooltips, more links to the web documentation, etc…
- Added version numbers to admin scripts to avoid caching on plugin update.
- Refactored a good portion of the settings initialization code.
- Removed “Beta” status for script manager. It has been fully tested now and is ready to use in production.
Version 1.0.4 – 07.20.2017
- Fixed a few PHP warnings dealing with the Script Manager option array management.
- Fixed a UI bug in the Script Manager causing certain post type check boxes to not be selectable.
- Upgrade licensing feature added. You can now upgrade licenses from within your account and you are automatically prorated the new amount.
Version 1.0.3 – 07.16.2017
- Introduced the new Script Manager feature to disable scripts on a per page/post basis.
Version 1.0.2 – 06.05.2017
- Added Extras tab with a new option for Accessibility Mode. Enabling this will turn off the custom styles we use for our settings toggles and revert to standard HTML checkboxes.
- Additional accessibility improvements.
- A few style fixes.
- WordPress 4.8 support.
Version 1.0.1 – 06.04.2017
- Accessibility improvements to the plugin settings page.
Version 1.0.0 – 06.01.2017
- Plugin launched.